4th September 2012, 02:53 PM

Procedure to join ICWA course after completion of MBA? What will be the duration of this course?

i m avinash, i have done my MBA in finance.now i m planning to do icwa so tell me the procedure & how much time it will take to complete this course. Is this degree help me to boost my career.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to join ICWA after completion of MBA? Fee structure for the course?
  2. Procedure to get admitted in ICWA after completing MBA finance as major specialization? Fee structure and the course duration?
  3. How to join ICWA after passing MBA in finance? What is the syllabus and course duration?
  4. Procedure to apply for ICWA? Duration and Fee structure of the course?
  5. What is the duration of ICWA course after completion of B.Com? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  6. Procedure to join ICWA? I have completed BCS, MBA(HR and Finance)
  7. How will I benefit for ICWA course after completion of B.Com?
  8. What is the procedure of ICWA? I have completed graduation in B.Com -- [New]
  9. Can I join ICWA after my MBA in graduation? I have done BBA
  10. What is the procedure of ICWA after b.Com degree? What is the fee structure and the duration?
  11. What is the fee structure for ICWA course? Duration of the course?
  12. Difference between MBA Finance and ICWA? Which course is good to join? Qualifications required to join these courses and job opportunities through these courses?
  13. How to do ICWA course? What is the duration of the course? I am a graduate
  14. What is the duration of the ICWA course? I have completed my graduation in BSc
  15. Where is ICWA centre in Ambala Cantt? Which courses are better between MBA and ICWA
  16. What's the duration and fee structure for ICWA course in Surat? What's the future prospective for the same?
  17. Duration of ICWA course? Contact details of ICWA in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can i join ICWA after completing my MBA?
4th September 2012, 08:06 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Procedure to join ICWA course after completion of MBA? What will be the duration of this course?

dear,
ICWAI stand for INSTITUTE OF COST AND WORKS ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA

this course is divided into 3 parts:

foundation course
intermediate course
final course

FOUNDATION COURSE:

--12th pass
--age not less than:17 years

fees structure:

cost of prospectus:200/-
postal tution fees:3500/-
oral coaching fees:3500/-

INTERMEDIATE COURSE:

Age not less than 18 year
graduation from recognized university

fees structure:
cost of prospectus:200/-
postal tution fees:7000/-
oral coaching fees:11000/-

FINAL COURSE:

for this you have to complete intermediate course

good luck
8th November 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join ICWA course after completion of MBA? What will be the duration of this course?

Hiiii i am subrat kumar deheri. i have completed b.com of the rccent years 2012 now i am wants to join icwa soo plz sir guidence to me lplz .because icwa sylabys is not more for the b.conm level course.
21st November 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

hello sir. i m doing mba in correspondence.may i know what is th procedure for admission in icwa after comleting mba ?
15th May 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

iam completed b.c.a now iam studying m.b.a also now iam join icwa or not
6th September 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

can i do ICWA course with job?
30th September 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

hai sir , this is sandhya , i had completed m.b.a , and i have interested to icwa course so how to join icwa after completion of MBA? Please tell me the brief details of procedure of icwa course details & joining procedure
14th May 2014, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Please provide the address in Ambala Cantt, Haryana to get prospectus. Please tell me the procedure to submit ICWA prospectus at my nearest station.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?