14th July 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

How to do ICWA after doing masters in economics?

i have done masters in economics.I wish to do ICWA.is it advisable?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue my Masters in Economics after graduating from BCom Hons..?
  2. How to do masters in economics? Does IIT offer masters in economics? List of colleges in South India?
  3. Universities offering PHD in Economics without requiring Masters degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which branch should I choose for doing MBA? I'm pursuing B.Tech(IT)
  5. can I opt for masters in economics and B.Ed Simultaneously? I have done B.A in Economics
  6. Difference between B.Math and B.Stat?
  7. Which are the reputed colleges for doing masters in Economics?
  8. How to start the preparation for IPS while doing masters in Economics?
  9. Do I need to go for masters degree in economics to appear for Indian Economics service exams? I am pursuing CA
  10. Do I need to go for masters degree in Economics to appear for Indian Economics service exams? I am pursuing CA
  11. Am I eligible for economics hons in Delhi school of Economics?
  12. Masters degree in Agricultural Economics after Bachelors Degree in Agricultural Economic a better option than doing a job after Bachelor's?
  13. Masters of Economics through distance education is applicable for Indian Economic Services Exam?
  14. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in Finance and Masters degree in Economics Honors after completion of B.Sc Economics?
  15. Which is best for me between ICWA and CS after B.Com
  16. Is it possible to apply for MBE after finishing masters in Economics from Mizoram University?
  17. Syllabus to prepare for masters of economics in Delhi University?
  18. Can I appear in NET if secured 58% in Economics post graduation? For what subject I can apply for NET? -- [New]
17th July 2012, 01:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do ICWA after doing masters in economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done masters in economics.I wish to do ICWA.is it advisable?
Cost and Work Accountancy Program is a professional course and deals specifically with the Cost Accounting. In order to get into this profession, one need to qualify the following stages:
  • Foundation Course
  • Intermediate Course
  • Final Course
  • Management Training

Now, as you have already completed your bachelors degree program as well as masters, you are eligible to get complete exemption from the First stage of the program, i.e. Foundation Course and may directly enroll for the Intermediate Course followed by the next two stages mentioned above.

The registration process is open throughout the year and you may apply for admission anytime during the year. In order to get yourself register, you will need to contact your nearest ICWAI Regional Council/Branches, where ICWAI stands for The Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India, now known as The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.

For more information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?