1st August 2013, 09:04 PM
sweta patel1294

How to do ICWA course? I am a student of TYBBA

I m a student of TYBBA(With finance).After graduation I want to do ICWA course. I want to know that can I complete this course within 2 years? And is there only field to choosen by us like cost accounting, taxation,etc..and if yes than which are these? please tell me about these course in detail...

5th October 2015, 12:33 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do ICWA course? I am a student of TYBBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweta patel1294 View Post
I m a student of TYBBA(With finance).After graduation I want to do ICWA course. I want to know that can I complete this course within 2 years? And is there only field to choosen by us like cost accounting, taxation,etc..and if yes than which are these? please tell me about these course in detail...
You can join ICWA course by enrolling you in ICWAI (Now the name of the institute changed as The Institute of Cost Accountants of India) after your graduation. There are three levels in the course.

1. Foundation Course
2. Intermediate Course
3. Final course

Being a graduate you can appear directly to the Intermediate Course. The duration of the course is 1 year. It has three stages and clearing the intermediate, you are eligible for the final Course.
The Final Course is 1 year duration. It has two stages with 8 papers.
The job openings in the field are very high. The salary is also very good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?