27th May 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

How to take ICWA course after passing B.Com?

Hello sir i'm srinivasan a student of B com. graduate and want to take ICWA course but the thing is that my score is 65%. i want to know about procedure of ICWA. can i do this. please tell me on my mail. pl's tell also admission last date, thankyou sir. my email id - [email protected]

16th September 2015, 12:44 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take ICWA course after passing B.Com?

ICWA stands for the Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India. This course has three levels or stages:

1. Foundation course.

2. Intermediate course.

3. Final course.

There is nothing to worry about after having 65% in bachelor's degree course, you can directly enroll for the intermediate course in ICWA. The registration for the ICWA course is open throughout the year.

For June term exam, registration is done before 31st January and for December exam it is done before 31st July.

You can register at the official website of ICWA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?