19th April 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for ICWA? I am a B.Com graduae

Hello sir i'm subash a student of B com. graduate and want to take ICWA course but the thing is that my score is 39%. i want to know about procedure of ICWA. can i do this. please tell me on my mail. my email id - [email protected]

21st April 2012, 03:14 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for ICWA? I am a B.Com graduae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir i'm subash a student of B com. graduate and want to take ICWA course but the thing is that my score is 39%. i want to know about procedure of ICWA. can i do this. please tell me on my mail. my email id - [email protected]
For Cost and Work Accountancy course, there is no percentage criteria and therefore, being a graduate, you can definitely join the program and like any other graduate, you too will get complete exemption from the Foundation stage of the course.
So, basically, you will be enrolling directly to the Intermediate stage of the course which will be followed by the Final Course and necessary management training for a period of three years.
The Prospectus and the application form can be obtained from any regional center of Institute of Cost Accountants of India and since the registration is open throughout the year, you may apply for it anytime.

For further information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
7th May 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

three years training program is only for intermediate or for both intermediate and final courses and how many years take for completion of ICWA? i am a bcom final year student( specialty in accounting & finance)
30th May 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I M BCA Graduate Student Can I Take Addmission For ICWA ?
Pls Rply Me By Mail, My Mail ID is-
[email protected]
16th June 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,m self shradha a student of B com. graduate and want to take ICWA course but the thing is that my score is 68%. i want to know about procedure of ICWA. please tell me on my mail. [email protected]
28th August 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for ICWAI? I am complete M.Com with marketing.
25th February 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

i just cleared icwa inter 1st group. if i will clear 2nd group in june 2013, then how long i will do article ship before final exam? please tell me by mail. my mail [email protected]
28th February 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

sir I am complete b.com And I get Admission in Icwai but I confused in Articleship pls give me suggest how many years articleship in Icwai.
24th July 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

duration of the course after gradution an after 12th both
31st July 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

dear sir

i am post graduate what i can do icwai pls give me information about traning period and in traning stephin
23rd August 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

dear sir I am Bijay hv'ing 36% in b.com ,can i am legible for icwai inter , if yes what is the procedure of admission and in BBSR where & required fees for admission .
6th November 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for ICWA? I am a B.Com graduae
28th March 2014, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

I have done B.Com and MBA from finance and banking ,so there any procedure from where i can take admission in ICWA and also want to know we can do this as correspondence
please reply on my email id
Name : Sulabh Negi
Email id : [email protected]
Mobile Num :9811266724
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?