20th November 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

How to do ICWA course if I am a B.A course

i am B.A. student i want to do icwa course. It is posible or not. Please tell me.

10th May 2013, 01:30 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do ICWA course if I am a B.A course

Dear Friend,
No,You are not eligible to apply for the ICWAI Courses,As ICWAI have given exemption for the graduates from commerce and science stream only to apply further.

Beside this don't get upset there are lots of things waiting for you so you should not stop if you can't get the one,you must carry forward with other things.

You can also visit to the site of ICWAI below for more informations and detail regarding the eligibility criteria:-
http://students.icwai.org
23rd January 2014, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

My dear friends! i have passed B.sc maths with 59.9% in the year of 2013. Am i eligible for CA course? Otherwise what are the eligibles for icwa course?
11th September 2019, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in arts Even PG in healthcare administration. As I good in auditing I have completed my ISO 9001.2015 recently, I am interested to do ICWA /CFA can I apply based on my 12th certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?