7th August 2013, 09:39 PM
maniknadan674

Can I do Chartered Accountancy course? I have completed B.Com graduation

My name is s.manikandan i had completed my B.com graduation in 1993 and now my age is 44 years can i do the chartered accountancy course.

8th August 2013, 11:43 AM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I do Chartered Accountancy course? I have completed B.Com graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniknadan674 View Post
My name is s.manikandan i had completed my B.com graduation in 1993 and now my age is 44 years can i do the chartered accountancy course.

dear aspirant,

its glad to see your ambition for ca course,

as you are a graduate you can directly join ipc course of icai but the requirement is you must have minimum 55% in you graduation as you are having a b.com background,

and there is no age limit requirement for pursuing ca course

so, if you have minimum 55 % in your graduation then get registered with icai for ipcc course

or otherwise if you dont have 55 % in graduation then get registered for cpt with icai

all the best
8th August 2013, 02:31 PM
srikanth2207

Default Re: Can I do Chartered Accountancy course? I have completed B.Com graduation

You have completed your degree.So you are eligible to do ICWA Course in Charted Accountancy.Commonly any degree holder appear ICWA without appearing for the CA-CPT entrance exam.Age is not a problem for ICWA.So you can do ICWA now also.
8th August 2013, 07:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Chartered Accountancy course? I have completed B.Com graduation

Hai friend
You can do the chattered accountancy course if you have completed B.Com course.As a B.Com graduate you can directly appear for IPCC without appearing for CPT exam.The candidates who completed graduation need not appear for the CPT exam and the others must should qualify in the CPT exam.So,there is no doubt that you can definitely do CA after completing the B.Com course.
Thank You
21st January 2014, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Chartered Accountancy course? I have completed B.Com graduation with 55%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?