31st July 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

How to do ICWA course? What is the duration of the course? I am a graduate

I am graduate and now I want to do ICWA course...Please give me information about this course in detail like fees, duration of the course and also the procedure for admission....

My email ID : [email protected]

2nd August 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do ICWA course? What is the duration of the course? I am a graduate

i m waiting for result of graduation B.com so now can i apply for icwa
3rd August 2013, 12:17 AM
aashima27

Default Re: How to do ICWA course? What is the duration of the course? I am a graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am graduate and now I want to do ICWA course...Please give me information about this course in detail like fees, duration of the course and also the procedure for admission....

My email ID : [email protected]
INFORMATION ABOUt ICWA

There are 2 steps..

1. Foundation course

2. Intermediate course

But as you said you are a graduate so you dont need to go through Foundation course..

you just have to do Intermediate course

so i m telling you about the details of INtermediate course

ELIGIBILITY for ADDMISSION

1.minimum age is 18 yrs

2.has passed the graduation from any recognised university

COSTof prospectus is RS.200

when TO APPLY..

Exams are held two times in a year i.e. on 11th to 18th June and on 10th to 17th December.
For June Term Examination apply before 30th November of previous year and for December Term Examination apply before 31st May

DURATION OF THE COURSE-

FOR GRADUATES - 4 YEARS

for 12 pass- 5 yrs
2nd February 2014, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

I completed me MBA & M.com. now I want to go in accounts line. so ICWA course is good for me or not? also explain duration of this course? plz reply. I m confused.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?