5th March 2012, 06:16 PM
ch.ramakishore

What is the duration of the ICWA course? I have completed my graduation in BSc

hi this is kishore
i have completed my graduation in b.s.c,and after that i completed my mba .and present i am working as a sr.accountant in a construction company. i want to do course in icwa so provide me the duration of the course and also provide contacts of icwa in banglore and fees structure.
this is my id,
[email protected]

7th March 2012, 01:51 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of the ICWA course? I have completed my graduation in BSc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch.ramakishore View Post
hi this is kishore
i have completed my graduation in b.s.c,and after that i completed my mba .and present i am working as a sr.accountant in a construction company. i want to do course in icwa so provide me the duration of the course and also provide contacts of icwa in banglore and fees structure.
this is my id,
[email protected]
Since you are graduate, you will be exempted from the Foundation Course. So, for you, the Cost and Work Accountancy course will comprise of the following stages:

Intermediate Course
Final Course
Computer Training
Modular Training
Industrial Training

The Duration of each of these stages are as follows:

Intermediate Course - 12 months
Final Course - 12 months
Computer Training - 150 Hrs
Modular Training - 15 days
Industrial Training - 6 months

For further information, refer to the official website of Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India.
1st June 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the duration of the ICWA course? I have completed my graduation in BSc

Hii..,
This is Pratiksha.
I have completed my Graduation in B.Com. I would like to know about ICWA course related information i.e. duration, fees, n please suggest me some colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai. And when to apply for this course and how??
24th June 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 12 standard i want to do ICWA so when i want to apply for it
5th July 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

hii..,
This is shraddha,
I have completed my graduation in B.Com.I would like to know about ICWA course related information i.e. duration, fees, n please suggest me some college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai and when to apply for this course and how??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?