6th April 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

How to do ICWA from Dubai after completing B.Com?

i have completed my B,com so i want to do icwa in Dubai is it possible if so pls guide me in detail on my mail [email protected] with fees structure also.

9th April 2012, 09:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do ICWA from Dubai after completing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my B,com so i want to do icwa in Dubai is it possible if so pls guide me in detail on my mail [email protected] with fees structure also.
In order to pursue Cost and Work Accountancy course offered by Institute of Cost Accountants of India in Dubai and to get complete information regarding the course including fee structure , you need to contact:

Fin-Dept, Ops-Bldg
Techno Park-Jabel Ali
PO Box – 567
Dubai
UAE
Phone:

00971-50-2536291
00971-50-9741065
16th December 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

i am completed m.com.,m.phil.,i am interesting to do ICWA in online. what are the procedures, fees structure and syllabus for ICWA. please send details [email protected]
24th May 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi..... I have completed my B.com in Mumbai Currently looking job at Dubai After getting a Job Can I do ICWA at Dubai??? .If Yes than pls help me out with the fees structure, or pls email me the details at "[email protected]" .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?