23rd April 2012, 03:28 PM
kalpana golani

Is it possible to do ICWA course from Dubai? What is the procedure and requirement for that? I am a graduate in commerce and working in Dubai

i m graduate in commerce and currently working in dubai. Is it possible to do ICWA cource from dubai? What will be the procedure and requirements for that?

21st December 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do ICWA course from Dubai? What is the procedure and requirement for that? I am a graduate in commerce and working in Dubai

i m graduate in commerce and currently working in dubai. Is it possible to do ICWA cource from dubai? What will be the procedure and requirements for that?
21st March 2014, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do ICWA course from Dubai? What is the procedure and requirement for that? I am a graduate in commerce and working in Dubai

how to apply online for ICWAI final exam , dubai as centre, no code for Dubai in the form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?