8th June 2012, 10:19 PM
achu05

Am I eligible for JTO exam after passing B.Tech with Applied Electronics and Instrumentation branch?

sir, i am a btech student of applied electronics and instrumentation branch.am i eligible for this jto exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for JTO? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  2. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  3. Can I eligible to write JTO Exam having secured 59.98% in B.Tech with Electronics?
  4. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in aeronautical instrumentation after completion of B.Tech degree? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to apply for IFS Exam after completion of Engineering with Electronics and Instrumentation stream?
  6. Can I apply for IES and UPSC exam after passing B.Tech 3rd year with Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  7. Can I sit for GATE ETC exam if I am from Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  8. Jobs for btech graduates with less than 60 percentage?
  9. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. For which PSU's am I eligible after scoring 7.15 CGPA?
  11. Can I sit for Electronics branch exam if I am a electronics and instrumentation engineering student?
  12. Is applied electronics and instrumentation related to space science? Can I do a course related to it?
  13. How to do industrial training after passing electronics and instrumentation
  14. Which stream should I choose in MBA after completing B.Tech degree in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  15. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  16. For which entrance exams can I appear after completing B.Tech in applied electronics and instrumentation
  17. Can i do MSc in Physics through IGNOU distance?
  18. Syllabus of JTO Exam for Electrical branch?
5th August 2012, 11:44 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for JTO exam after passing B.Tech with Applied Electronics and Instrumentation branch?

You can apply for BSNL JTO exam with this qualification. More details on this exam will be notified in the BSNL official site. 60% marks in B.Tech is compulsory for the same. Higher age limit is 30 years for this exam. You need to qualify this exam with a good score so as to attend personal interview as well.
22nd October 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for JTO exam after passing B.Tech with Applied Electronics and Instrumentation branch?

M tech branches
3rd November 2012, 04:53 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

BSNL is stand for bharat sanchar nigam limited.JTO is a conducted by BSNL company and You can get a job in JTO exam score based.
You can give exam after completing engineering with 65 %.

Exam pattern for JTOs (Civil)

Section-I: Civil Engineering stream :50 questions
Section-II: Civil Engineering stream :50 questions
Section-III: General Ability Test :20 questions

The Question Paper will be fully objective type with multiple options as answers to each question. The standard of paper in engineering subjects will be that of Engineering examination of an Indian University.

Educational Qualification:
You must be graduate in B.E. Or B.Tech.

For JTO(Telecom) :
You should have engineering degree in one of the following field:

Telecommunication
Electronics
Radio
Computer
Information Technology
Electrical

Doing Final year of above engineering field Candidate can also apply for JTO(Telecom)
Age should not more then 30 year.

Age relaxation:
Government servent upto 5 year,BSNL employee upto 5 year,SC/ST 5 upto year,OBC upto 3 year.
General 10 year,SC/ST 15 year,OBC 13 year.
3rd November 2012, 09:26 PM
azhardon

hello dear,
You can apply for BSNL JTO exam with this qualification. More details on this exam will be notified in the BSNL official site. 60% marks in B.Tech is compulsory for the same. Higher age limit is 30 years for this exam. You need to qualify this exam with a good score so as to attend personal interview as well.
26th December 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam
I am doing btech in electronics and instrument from a deemed university. Am i eligiable for BSNL JTO.
11th December 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam
i have completed in be(electronics and communication engineering).i'm eligible for BSNL JTO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?