29th July 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?

sir.....i m a btech student.doing my btech degree in applied electronics and instrumentation.. i want 2 do my project at isro...let me know abt the procedure...........
????

Related Questions:
  1. How to do my project in ISRO after studying final year MSc in electronics
  2. Can I do any Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing M.Tech course in Power Electronics?
  3. What to do to join ISRO after btech in electronics and instrumentation?
  4. Procedure to apply for Project in DRDO being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech in ECE?
  5. Procedure to get a job in ISRO after B.Tech?
  6. How to become a Scientist in ISRO after pursuing 6th semester in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  7. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU?
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in aeronautical instrumentation after completion of B.Tech degree? -- [New]
  9. Pre-final year project suggestion for student of electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  10. Procedure to get project in ISRO having secured 72% up to 3rd year of B.Tech, 91% in 10+2 and 82% in 10th and with good communication skills?
  11. Can i do MSc in Physics through IGNOU distance?
  12. Procedure for doing B.Tech. Final year project in ISRO -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What to do in order to join ISRO after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  14. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  15. Procedure to get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Jobs for btech graduates with less than 60 percentage?
  17. Procedure to join ISRO for training purpose while pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  18. Am I eligible for JTO exam after passing B.Tech with Applied Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
7th February 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?

how to do project in isro after b tech in applied electronics and instrumentation
2nd July 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?

what procedure should i follow to do projects in isro being a btech ece student?
7th December 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Is there any jobs vacancies available in indian army electronics ana instrumentation students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?