31st August 2013, 06:03 PM
janapriya1

How to do inplant training in Mettur Thermal Power Station? I am studying in final year EEE

sir,i am studying final year eee i want to go for an inplant training in mettur thermal power station how can i apply for that .

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for implant training in thermal station, Mettur? I am pursuing B.Tech with mechanical engineering stream from Sengunther engineering college
  2. How to apply for training at Patratu Thermal Power Station
  3. List of the companies providing inplant training? I am studying in 2nd year
  4. Electronics and communication engineer can work in thermal power station? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Should I apply for BSNL Inplant Training in Telecom being a B.Tech(ECE) 1st year student?
  6. Should I join Jadavpur and NPTI for Power Engineering course? Do Power Engineers work in Thermal Power Station or can they work anywhere?
  7. Which all companies are providing inplant training to EEE students?
  8. How to attend inplant training in BHEL company at Bangalore? I am studying B.E computer science and engineering
  9. How to do inplant training?
  10. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  11. How to apply for inplant training in BHEL while studying 3rd year in B.E Mechanical
  12. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(Electrical) 3rd year
  13. Should I join NPTI or Jadavpur? Does power engineering graduate work in thermal power station or can he work anywhere?
  14. What is the contact details of Mettur Thermal Power Plant?
  15. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  16. Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries? -- [New]
  17. List of inplant training around Tamilnadu? I am a 2nd year EEE student
  18. How to go in Inplant Training in Madras Fertilizer Limited? I am studying 3rd year chemical
23rd October 2013, 12:16 AM
PRAGADEESWARAN S

Thumbs down Re: How to do inplant training in Mettur Thermal Power Station? I am studying in final year EEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by janapriya1 View Post
sir,i am studying final year eee i want to go for an inplant training in mettur thermal power station how can i apply for that .
i want to inplant training
15th June 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do inplant training in Mettur Thermal Power Station? I am studying in final year EEE

how to inplant training in mettur thermal power plant,i am studying in final DEEE
14th October 2014, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do inplant training in Mettur Thermal Power Station? I am studying in final year EEE

how to be apply for the thermal power plant inplant training i am studying for B.E Mechanical 3 year.
2nd December 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for the thermal power plant inplant training i am studying for B.E Mechanical Engineering 3rd year
8th July 2015, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm RAJASEKAR from trichy I'm doing final year civil engg. I would like to go for an industrial visit to mettur thermal power station. How to apply to that
21st July 2015, 05:00 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Lot of core companies are providing inplant training for EEE students .

* The following is the procedure required :-

a) Select a company which has good reputation and consult the students who completes inplant training there because they already completed and conveys you full knowledge about that ..

b) Refer it to your college management , they can contact with them and allows permission to undergo training and select major number of candidates to attend ..

c) The executives from foreign countries are availabile there in case ..they will guide you and recommend s you if you are technically good in future ..

d) They provides certificate which represents that you completed inplant training there , you have to give necessary details to them before joining they will send forums ...
28th February 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am studing eee 2nd year diplomo can i go for intenship for metture thermal power station
9th April 2017, 10:49 AM
Janani dhandapani

Sir I am studying II-EEE in Sri Ramakrishna Engineering college, Coimbatore . Sir we are interested to attend the inplant training in mettur thermal power station .so please accept our request to allow the inplant training for 10 days.
11th November 2017, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

I am studying III-EEE in Sasurie academy of Engineering, Coimbatore. We are interested to attend the inplant training in mettur thermal power station . so please accept our request to allow the inplant training for 5-days
17th December 2019, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in mechanical engineering how to apply for a internship in thermal power plant
4th March 2020, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in Electrical and Electronic engineering how to apply for a internship in thermal power plant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?