10th January 2013, 01:00 AM
aslahuddin.97

How to do internship in any big company? I am a MCA final year student

i m mca final year student and i want to do internship in any big company..how is it possible

10th January 2013, 12:11 PM
siddharthawasthi

Default Re: How to do internship in any big company? I am a MCA final year student

make a perfect resume of yours with your key skills and your project works..
visit www.fresherworld.com and all other freshers wedsites ..
go to the internship blogs..post your resume there...it must be very helpful to you to get internship in a good company..its my personal experience...hope it will help you..goodluck
10th January 2013, 05:14 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do internship in any big company? I am a MCA final year student

In order to do internship in a big company, you need to contact that company's HR manager and inform hi about your wish for joining the company for internship and request for his permission for it. Also attach a resume of yours stating all the achievements you considered so far.
He'll inform you about all the details about the internship.
Gud luck
10th January 2013, 05:16 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

In order to do internship in a big company, you need to contact that company's HR manager and inform hi about your wish for joining the company for internship and request for his permission for it. Also attach a resume of yours stating all the achievements you considered so far.
He'll inform you about all the details about the internship.
Gud luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?