15th August 2012, 04:08 PM
gitikaagarwal

List of companies for internship? I am s student of MCA final year

hello, sir/madam
my name is gitika agarwal.
i m a student of mca final year(5th sem)
give me the list of companies for internship

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies for internship? I am s student of MCA final year
  2. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
  4. List of companies providing internship program in Bangalore? I'm B.Tech(ECE) final year student
  5. List of top companies in Delhi which provides internship for final year students
  6. Which are the top companies recruiting candidates through final year internship projects
  7. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship? -- [New]
  8. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  9. List of companies which offers Internship for B.Tech(ME) student who has a gap of 1 year?
  10. How to do internship in IT company? I am a final year engineering student with 75% aggregate
  11. List of companies offering Winter Internship for B.Tech(IT) final year student? Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT, Kanpur?
  12. List of IT companies providing free internship for MCA final year students -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of companies to do internship for Java and .Net in Mumbai?
  14. Names of the companies providing internship? I am a MCA final year student with 72%
  15. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  16. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  18. List of Companies offering Internship for final year MCA candidates in Bangalore?
5th November 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies for internship? I am s student of MCA final year

list of it companies in bangalore which provide 6 month internship for mca student
6th March 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitikaagarwal View Post
hello, sir/madam
Obacsio infotech solution Limited Noida, provides the internship to both engineering and MCA students. Thry have very good Java, .Net, Cloud computing and also Android projects. its a good company to start and learn
8th June 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

java's company in ahmedabad,gandhinagar for intership for b.e final year student
28th December 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I am student of mca final year and i m searching for internship plz give me a names of companies for internship
17th January 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

HELLO sir , this is Tanaji im pursuning mca final 5 sem. i need internship plz sir kindy reply me.
4th December 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I am student of mca final year and i m searching for internship plz give me a names of companies for internship (.NET AND JAVA) IN MUMBAI
19th May 2015, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

hello myself jaynil choksi I am student of BE final year. so let me tell you something about internship and how many company are working on java? so I need your help for internship .
you just tell me, really I am highly obilized to you.
1st September 2015, 09:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitikaagarwal View Post
hello, sir/madam
List of the companies for internship for MCA candidate in India:-

1. Trigent Software Ltd, 1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2226 3000

2. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727

3. Global Edge Software Ltd., Global Village, IT SEZ, Pattangere, Mylasanandra Village, RVCE Post Off Mysore Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2346 7944

4. Iwave Systems Technologies Private Limited, 7/ B, 29th Main, Btm Layout 2nd Stage
Bengaluru, Phone: 080 2678 6245

5. Ness Technologies, No. 33, 6th Block, 17th H Main Road,, Koramangala
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4196 1000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?