2nd July 2014, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of getting job in TCS after completing Internship for MCA final year student

hello
i am an m.c.a final year student pursuing internship at TCS.
what are the chances of getting placed in TCS
after internship given that i dont fit in their eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do internship in TCS? Is any test required for the same?
  2. Chances of getting absorbed at TCS after internship?
  3. Names of the companies providing internship? I am a MCA final year student with 72%
  4. Am I eligible to sit for TCS campus recruitment? I am a MCA final year student
  5. Companies which are providing internship to MCA final year student?
  6. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  7. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  8. List of companies for internship? I am s student of MCA final year
  9. How can an MCA final year student apply for internship?
  10. List of Companies offering Internship for final year MCA candidates in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the procedure to apply for internship in TCS? I am doing MCA 3rd year
  12. Which company provides industrial training in internship? I am a student of MCA final year
  13. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  14. List of MNCs offering Internships for MCA candidates?
  15. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  16. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  17. Companies providing free internship for MCA final year students?
  18. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
28th January 2017, 06:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of getting job in TCS after completing Internship for MCA final year student

There is bright chance of getting employment opportunity after internship period ends provided :-

- You performed well in the internship period.
- You satisfy the eligibility criteria of the concerned job role which you are seeking.

If you do not satisfy the eligibility criteria of the concerned job role, you cannot get the employment opportunity since TCS is quite strict in these conditions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?