16th November 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Internship in Infosys, TCS and Wipro for MCA final year student?

sir,
I am pursuing MCA now and i have to do
my final year internship in IT company's
like TCS/INFOSYS/WIPRO so how would
i approach that company's now.
please reply for this message.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  2. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  3. What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS?
  4. Possibility of getting job in TCS after completing Internship for MCA final year student
  5. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  8. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  9. Does Wipro, Infosys or TCS offer internship in July 2011 for B.Tech 4th year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  11. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply for internship in Infosys, Wipro or TCS being BA computer Science student?
  13. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys while in final year B.Tech IT stream?
  14. How may I do internship in TCS? Is any test required for the same?
  15. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  16. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  17. Any scope for GNIIT student in WIPRO, SAP, Infosys, TCS?
  18. How can I apply for summer internship in major IT companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS or Wipro?
23rd November 2014, 10:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in Infosys, TCS and Wipro for MCA final year student?

You need to contact the company for your Internship program. Normally, the HR department of the company takes care of all the internship intake procedure. If you are having a good academic record, then you can surely get the internship in top IT companies like TCS, Infosys and Wipro.

You must get your Resume up to date with a decent covering letter. Also, get a reference letter from your College/Institute for the internship program. This will be required for applying and if you are considered appropriate for the internship, then surely you will join the internship.

There will be a screening process for Internship in top companies because of large number of applicants. Hence, you must be really good in your academics, then only you will be able to join internship in a top company.
6th December 2015, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Internship in Infosys, TCS and Wipro for MCA final year student?

sir,
I am final year student of MCA now I want to training internship in TCS/INFOSYS/WIPRO so plz tell me process how to apply .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?