19th January 2013, 11:04 AM
josh00310

How to do internship in Automobile companies?

Sir,
I am Josh Babu of 3rd B.Tech Mechanical Engineering, I would like to have an industrial visit to any of the Automobile companies in visakhapatnam any to improve my knowledge so please help me as quick as possible,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in Automobile companies?
  2. List of Automobile Companies which offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical candidates?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  4. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Machine Design) student? -- [New]
  5. Companies offering internship in Aeronautics and Automobile streams?
  6. How can I apply for internship in automobile company?
  7. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  8. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  9. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  10. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  12. How to do internship in Automobile company after studying B.E 3rd year? My aggregate is 87%
  13. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  14. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  15. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  16. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  17. What are the jobs available in Automobile companies?
  18. Which all companies provide internship in karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?