9th December 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

How to do Internship in Companies like Siemens, Nokia, Honey Well etc in Delhi being a candidate of 3rd year Engineering in Electronics & Communication?

Hi, I am 3 year engineering student ( electronics & communication) I want to doing my internship in delhi. companies like siemens, nokia,honey well etc.

Please guide me how to get a chance of getting training in these companies....

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do internship in Nokia, Siemens and other companies being a 3rd year in Electronics and communication? -- [New]
  2. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies?
  3. Internship in companies like Nokia, Siemens, L&T for MBA student?
  4. Procedure to apply for training or internship in companies like Seimens, Nokia, Airtel etc.?
  5. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  6. Eligibility to pursue Internship in Nokia Siemens, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  7. How can I apply to get an internship in major electronic companies like Intel, Samsung, Siemens and L&T in Bangalore or Mumbai being a B.Tech ECE 2nd year candidate?
  8. Companies offering internship to B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year student in Dubai? What are the benefits of Internship?
  9. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  11. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  12. Companies details which provide internship in Bhubneshwar being in 3rd year of ECE engineering?
  13. Telecom companies offering Internship to B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  14. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  15. Internship for Master's in Communication Engineering 3rd semester student in Austria?
  16. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  18. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication?

9th December 2011, 02:39 PM
jayparikh

Post Re: How to do Internship in Companies like Siemens, Nokia, Honey Well etc in Delhi being a candidate of 3rd year Engineering in Electronics & Communication?

Hi friend,

To do internship in these companies you need to post you resume on the career link of their website.

You should also take advice of "Training & Placement officer" of your college, He will definitely have lot more contacts.

You should also be in touch with your senior,who are working there or have done internship there.

You need to prepare yourself for aptitude test , technical interview and HR interview.

Many companies follow these procedure even for selection for internship.

so , keep trying.

Best of luck

regards.

15th March 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Internship in Companies like Siemens, Nokia, Honey Well etc in Delhi being a candidate of 3rd year Engineering in Electronics & Communication?

Iam IIyear student of ECE. Wants internship in Nokia,Siemens or Ericson. Kindly guide me.

3rd May 2012, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Internship in Companies like Siemens, Nokia, Honey Well etc in Delhi being a candidate of 3rd year Engineering in Electronics & Communication?

I have passed my B.TECH in ECE with First class & i am looking forward to start my career in an electronic core company.Every core companies are looking for experienced personnel.So can i do any internship programs now? And plz suggest which companies i can apply?

1st March 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a biomedical engineer, right now in 6th sem. I want to do industrial training in summers. so plz tell me how can I apply for summer training in companies like GE,Siemens,Philips etc.

12th March 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

i am student of b.tech 3rd year in ece want to do summer training in nokia or siemen , matorola, ericssion and etc please fgive me the procedure how to apply in these company

my email id:- [email protected] or [email protected]

4th May 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i doing mba in engineering college in Erode.i want to internship to your company at tamilnadu region.so please permit to internship.my mail id [email protected] or 9566844554

8th November 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I am 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical Branch Student at IIT Patna.I want to internship in summer either in simens or TATA motors....... please give me full details for apply internship in these two companies.... with contact..................
I'll wait 4 ur reply.

11th November 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

i am 2nd year student of electronics and tele communication. please tell me core companies where i can do my training in delhi?

21st March 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

i am student of cse first year.after first year i need to do intership.name companies for this purpose in new delhi

20th February 2015, 08:34 PM
eric khan

Hi, I am 3 year engineering student ( electronics & communication) I want to doing my internship in delhi. companies like siemens, nokia,honey well etc.

Please guide me how to get a chance of getting training in these companies.And as u said in above reply cant we get internship directly because i dont know any one who is working in TCS and is it possible to get internship in the month of june?
And as i'm from Nepal its very difficult for me to search for the company for internship.So sir if there is any possiblity to get internship in your company then please send me your reply in my mail id : [email protected]

30th September 2016, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I'm a B.E. Fresher from BIT MESRA. I have passed my graduation with First class & i am looking forward to start my career in an electronic core company. plz suggest which companies i can

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?