30th September 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Harvard University or Oxford University?

I am a medical student doing mbbs in 2nd year. I want to do md from Harvard University or Oxford University. How can i get admission to these universities? What are the exam that i have to qualify? What are the eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Harvard University or University of Oxford, where should I study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  2. MBBS from Harvard or Oxford University having 94% in 12th Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Direct PG course in Oxford or Harvard University after being topper in 10th?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBA in University of Oxford, Harvard University or University of Cambridge?
  5. Best University for Astronomy in India and abroad? Is Harvard or Oxford the best University for the same?
  6. How long is the M.Sc. programme in Harvard University?
  7. Is it possible for me to join Cambridge, Oxford and Harvard like universities?
  8. Which college can I get to study higher studies? I have scored 16000 rank
  9. Procedure to get admission in Oxford University for Intermediate student?
  10. How to get admission in Oxford University having 61% in 12th?
  11. Procedure to study MBBS in Harvard University and Oxford University? Total cost to study MBBS in these universities?
  12. How can I get information regarding colleges for MS in Computer science from foreign countries? I have got 304/340 in GRE
  13. Criteria for admission in Masters degree at Harvard University or UC berkeley University or Stanford University? Admission with scholarship?
  14. Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?
  15. Eligibility criteria for admission in Harvard, UC Berkeley and Stanford?
  16. Management related courses offered in University of Oxford?
  17. Is it beneficial to do B.Tech in IIT instead of University of Oxford?
  18. Complete procedure to get into Oxford university for MBA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?