20th May 2014, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for training or internship in companies like Seimens, Nokia, Airtel etc.?

hi, i'm a 3rd yr student from kiit university pursuing engineering in electronics and telecommunications. i want to go for a training / internship in the companies like siemens, nokia ,erricson , airtel ,etc. plz tell me wht is the procedure for applying for the above.
email : [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training in companies like Airtel, Reliance, Ericsson, Seimens, Nokia, Huawei after doing B.Tech in ECE
  2. How to do summer training in Nokia, Siemens, Motorola, Ericsson, Airtel? What is the procedure to apply?
  3. Any 1 month internships in Bangalore for B.Tech 3 years Electrical and Electronics students?
  4. Does Airtel offers 6 weeks internship? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. How to do training in HR companies in Delhi? What is the training procedure of AIRTEL in HR?
  6. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get 6 months training in Ericsson, Nokia, Airtel, Reliance, TCS while studying B.Tech?
  8. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  9. Required Qualification to get Internship in Companies like Nokia, Ericsson?
  10. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  11. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  12. What is the procedure for applying for training in airtel?
  13. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  14. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  15. How to do Internship in Companies like Siemens, Nokia, Honey Well etc in Delhi being a candidate of 3rd year Engineering in Electronics & Communication?
  16. Companies that offer internship for 3rd year B.E.(ECE) students? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  17. Name of companies and procedure to apply for training there?
  18. How to register for training at Airtel? How much early to apply?
26th May 2014, 11:09 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training or internship in companies like Seimens, Nokia, Airtel etc.?

Training and internships have become an important part of modern day education especially the professional courses which directly paves the way for the candidates to be absorbed by the professional sector. It is nice that you are desiring to go for internship in companies like Siemens, Nokia and Erricson which are the core companies for the electronics and communication students.

However, Erricson do not have a provision for electronics and communications. It provides training for the computer science and IT students. For Nokia, you need to undertake the certification course offered by your college since Nokia do not have a provision of direct training. Instead it has certification courses. For Siemens, you need to contact the concerned branch of Siemens(Kolkata branch as it is near to your college). You need to write or communicate to the HR and get all the details and procedure of training in Siemens.
30th September 2014, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training or internship in companies like Seimens, Nokia, Airtel etc.?

hai kasthuri final year student . i want to go for a training / internship in the companies like siemens, nokia . plz tell me wht is the procedure for applying for the above.
email :[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?