13th December 2012, 09:43 PM
1615r

How to do internship in construction company in Chennai? I am a 4th year civil student

i am a 4th year civil student and i want to do internship constuction company in chennai.

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  3. Which internship to choose during 3rd year of Civil Engineering?
  4. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  5. How to do internship in L&T when I am doing final year Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Construction companies in delhi or gurgaon that offer summer internship to civil engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do internship in construction company in Chennai
  8. Construction companies for internship or summer training
  9. How can I do internship in some standard IT or software company while doing MS Software Engineering?
  10. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  11. Can I get an opportunity to do internship in construction company at Hyderabad or Bangalore
  12. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  13. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  15. Best company for Civil engineering summer internship?
  16. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering
  17. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering
  18. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship?
15th March 2018, 12:44 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship in construction company in Chennai? I am a 4th year civil student

You have to write an application addressed to the HR manager of the company to get the internship. It is recommended to submit the application by means of some reference of the employee working with that company. Once, your application gets approved by the concerned authority, you can start the internship. There are several construction companies in Chennai where you can apply for the internship. SOme of such good companies are listed as below:

1. Bharath Engineering Construction Company Pvt Ltd
Address: #1A, Jhaver Plaza, 6th Floor, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600034

2. K.S. Venkatraman & Co. Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 24, Exotica, 8th Floor, Venkatnarayana Road, B Block, T.Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017

3. Chandrasekar Builders  
Address: No: 1, Chandrasekar Gardens, Gopalan Street, West Mambalam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600033
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?