11th February 2015, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship in L&T when I am doing final year Civil Engineering?

As i've mentioned above I am willing to do my internship in L & T company.
I'm am a civil engineering student (4th year). So, how to do it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  2. How to do internship in L&T when I am doing final year Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  3. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  4. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. Which internship to choose during 3rd year of Civil Engineering?
  7. Which are the companies offering internship for civil engineering students in Hyderabad
  8. How to do internship in IT company? I am a final year engineering student with 75% aggregate
  9. Paid Summer Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) final year student in Bangalore?
  10. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  11. How to do internship in L&T when I am in 3rd year Civil Engineering?
  12. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  13. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  15. How to do Civil engineering internship at IISC?
  16. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  17. Engineering internship in 3rd year at L&T?
  18. In which Companies I can get Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
20th May 2017, 05:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship in L&T when I am doing final year Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As i've mentioned above I am willing to do my internship in L & T company.
I'm am a civil engineering student (4th year). So, how to do it?

Final year civil engineering students are eligible to apply for an internship in Larsen & Toubro (L&T). You have to apply to the HR of L&T Office through your college Training and Placement Cell for an internship. Sometimes there is a telephone interview for selection. Most of the interns are selected through employee referral. Therefore, it is better to apply for an internship in L&T through employee referral. Competition for the internships is very high in L&T. Marks scored in the academics is helpful for getting an internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?