27th October 2012, 03:39 PM
S V SAHNI

How to do internship from Delhi after completing my BDS?

I am going to complete my BDS in the month of Jan,2013. I want to do my internship from Delhi. Please guide me about the Hospital/institutions and procedures to get admission in Govt organisation.

Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in delhi after completing BDS from Gwalior
  2. Advice to do BDS internship from Delhi?
  3. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  4. Internship in Delhi for BDS final year student of Haryana?
  5. How to get a job as a Dentist after completing BDS internship
  6. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  7. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? -- [New]
  8. If I will complete my BDS here in India then can I do my 1 year BDS internship from Dubai? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges which offer Internship for BDS doctor in Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  10. List of colleges with fee and procedure to apply for Internship in Dentistry at New Delhi?
  11. Government hospitals where I can apply for internship after completing 4 years in BDS?
  12. List of government colleges that can be applied for one year internship? I've completed 4 years of BDS
  13. List of private and government hospitals which offers 1 year rotatory Internship in Delhi for BDS doctor?
  14. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi after completing final year of BDS from private college in Haryana
  15. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  16. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  17. How to apply for Internship in Delhi colleges or Hospitals after completing BDS final year
  18. Can I apply for Dental PG entrance test after completing BDS internship?
6th May 2015, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship from Delhi after completing my BDS?

how to do inturnship from delhi if i have completed my bds from rajasthan university of health science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?