17th December 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

List of private and government hospitals which offers 1 year rotatory Internship in Delhi for BDS doctor?

Hello
I want the list of government and private hospitals
in delhi that can be applied for 1 year rotatory internship after bds ?
I have done my bds from haryana
pleas reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government and Private Hospitals in Delhi for 1 year Rotatory Internship?
  2. How to apply for WHO, UNICEF after completing BDS with 1 year Rotatory Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of government colleges that can be applied for one year internship? I've completed 4 years of BDS
  4. How to apply as a Junior Residential Doctor in leading hospitals in Delhi?
  5. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
  6. Private hospitals under MCI control that offer internship position along with stipend?
  7. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  8. Government hospitals where I can apply for internship after completing 4 years in BDS?
  9. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  10. How to apply for Internship in Delhi colleges or Hospitals after completing BDS final year
  11. What are the vacancies for the post of Dentist in WHO, UNICEF, Government Hospitals, CGHS, ESI and private hospitals?
  12. How and when to apply for internship in reputed Hospitals of Delhi?
  13. How can I apply for senior internship in Kerala? I've completed my BDS from a private college in Karnataka
  14. List of IT companies which offers internship program in Delhi region?
  15. What is AIPGMEE eligibility criteria? I have completed my 1st year compulsory rotatory internship
  16. Advice to do BDS internship from Delhi?
  17. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  18. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi after completing final year of BDS from private college in Haryana
26th December 2014, 11:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of private and government hospitals which offers 1 year rotatory Internship in Delhi for BDS doctor?

You can apply for internship in following Dental Hospitals:

1. Dr. Garg's Multispeciality Dental Centre, Z-7, Shop No.3, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2593 5541

2. Smile 'n' Shine Dental Care Centre, 44 Madhya Marg, DLF City II, Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 0124 401 3186

3. Dr Sourabh Nagpal MDS Prosthodontist, Matrix Dental , Holy Angels Hospital, Near PVR Priya, Behind Vasant Continental Hotel, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 088264 62000

4. Holy Angels Hospital, Plot B, Community Center, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar,, Near Priya Cinema & behind Vansanta Continental Hotel, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4335 7700
2nd February 2022, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of private and government hospitals which offers 1 year rotatory Internship in Delhi for BDS doctor?

Please list DENTAL COLLEGE in Delhi Delhi for bds dr. Internship one year
30th September 2022, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello
I want the list of government and private hospitals
in delhi that can be applied for 1 year rotatory internship after bds ?
I have done my bds from Mangalore
pleas reply as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?