13th July 2014, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges with fee and procedure to apply for Internship in Dentistry at New Delhi?

Hello
I passed bds. I want to do internship in dentistry.
what is the procedure to do? tell me the name of
college where this facility available.
tell me the fees also for internship in new delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do for getting good Job immediately after the completion of my Internship being a candidate doing Dentistry? Where should I apply for Jobs? How to get through the Interviews?
  2. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  3. List of companies in Delhi where I can do internship with low fee during 6th semester IT?
  4. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  5. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  6. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  7. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of government B.Ed colleges in Delhi? What it their application procedure?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS
  12. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  13. Procedure and formalities to do internship from USA? List of the colleges where I can complete my internship in USA?
  14. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  15. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  16. How to get admission in Forensic Dentistry in Indian Colleges? Fee structure and the duration of it?
  17. Does Airtel offers 6 weeks internship? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
28th March 2023, 09:28 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: List of colleges with fee and procedure to apply for Internship in Dentistry at New Delhi?

There are several colleges in New Delhi that offer internships in Dentistry. Here is a list of some colleges along with their official websites and information about the fee and application procedure:

Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences - http://www.maids.ac.in/
The internship program at MAIDS is for one year and is open to graduates of BDS programs. The fees for the program are around INR 10,000. To apply, interested candidates should submit their application form along with relevant documents to the institute.

Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital - https://www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in/
VMMC offers an internship program for BDS graduates that lasts for one year. The fees for the program are around INR 10,000. Interested candidates should submit their application form along with relevant documents to the institute.

Army College of Dental Sciences - https://www.acds.co.in/
The college offers a one-year internship program for BDS graduates. The fees for the program are around INR 1 lakh. Interested candidates should contact the college directly for more information on the application process.

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University - http://www.ipu.ac.in/
The university offers an internship program for BDS graduates that lasts for one year. The fees for the program are around INR 50,000. Interested candidates should contact the university directly for more information on the application process.

I recommend reviewing the official website of each college to find out more about the internship programs they offer, including application requirements and deadlines. Additionally, you can contact the admissions office or career services center at each college for further guidance on the application process. Be sure to prepare your application materials carefully and tailor them to each specific program to increase your chances of being selected for an internship in Dentistry in New Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?