15th September 2013, 11:09 PM
surabhiranjan

How to apply for Internship in Delhi colleges or Hospitals after completing BDS final year

Sir, how to apply for intership in delhi colleges or hospitals after completeing bds final year?? please guide me sir.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Government hospitals where I can apply for internship after completing 4 years in BDS?
  2. List of government colleges that can be applied for one year internship? I've completed 4 years of BDS
  3. How and when to apply for internship in reputed Hospitals of Delhi? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  6. How can I apply for internship in government colleges during final year
  7. Colleges, Institutes or Hospitals offering Summer Internship in Delhi for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  8. List of Government and Private Hospitals in Delhi for 1 year Rotatory Internship?
  9. How to apply as a Junior Residential Doctor in leading hospitals in Delhi?
  10. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  11. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  12. How to do internship from Delhi after completing my BDS?
  13. How to do internship in delhi after completing BDS from Gwalior
  14. How can I apply for senior internship in Kerala? I've completed my BDS from a private college in Karnataka
  15. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  16. Internship at renowned Hospitals of Delhi for BPT candidate?
  17. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi after completing final year of BDS from private college in Haryana
  18. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?