17th August 2013, 08:29 PM
ayushi varshney

How to do internship from a good university after doing BTech Biotech 2nd year

i m btech biotech 2nd year student..
i want to do my internship from a good institute or university...
so how can i apply for this..??

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to have internship in second year? Where can I get my internship done?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  4. What can I do after doing B.Tech in Biotech from banasthali university?
  5. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  6. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for summer internship after pursuing 2nd year B.Tech Bioinformatics from VIT university
  8. How to do internship in HCL Noida? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year from ECE branch
  9. Where to get internship after 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical
  10. Is there any vacancy in any company after doing internship? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  11. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  13. Where can I do internship in Java while in 2nd year B.Tech IT?
  14. Summer Internship program for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 1st & 2nd year students?
  15. What kind of internship is to be done at the end of 2nd year? Names of the colleges that allow for internships in South Region?
  16. Colleges, Institutes or Hospitals offering Summer Internship in Delhi for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  17. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. How get an internship from L&T?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?