22nd December 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Stipend based live project for MCA final year? How and from where to pursue?

Hello ,
I am MCA final year (5th sem) student.I am searching for live project for 6th sem (as an intern or on stippened basis).But till now I got no solution .Is it possible to get such project now ? I am so confused what to do and how to do?
From where should I pursue my project ? Please help me.
Thank you.

28th March 2023, 03:31 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Stipend based live project for MCA final year? How and from where to pursue?

It's great to hear that you are looking for a live project as an intern or on a stipend basis. Here's what you can do:

Look for Internship Opportunities: Start by researching companies that offer internships or live projects in your field of study. You can search for internships on job portals, company websites, and college internship coordinators.

Build Your Profile: Update your resume, highlight your key skills, and develop a strong cover letter that showcases your experience and interest in the field.

Apply for Internships: Once you have shortlisted a few companies, apply for their internships through the official channels. Make sure to submit all the required documents and follow up with the recruiters after submitting your application.

Attend Interviews: If your application gets shortlisted, you will be invited for an interview. Prepare well for the interview, research about the company, and practice answering common interview questions.

Negotiate Terms: If you get selected, negotiate the terms of the internship, including the duration, stipend, work timings, and other benefits.

You can also consider networking with professionals in your field of study, attending job fairs or career events, and reaching out to alumni from your college who may be able to provide leads or referrals.

Remember, it's important to start early and remain persistent in your job search. Keep updating your skills and knowledge through online courses, workshops, and seminars to increase your chances of landing a good internship. Good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?