4th December 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Internship in MNC for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?

hi
i am anitha shree doing btech final year cse ,
i want to do project with internship.
in any mnc companies.....
please let me know immediately.......

12th December 2014, 07:35 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Internship in MNC for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?

MNCs which offers an Internship program to the students are Infosys, IBM, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Google, Oracle, CTS, Honey well, etc.

There are simply two ways to apply in MNCs for summer internship. These are :

1. You apply yourself,
2. Through your Institute.

1. You apply yourself :

See you must have taken some information from your institution or Internet or some official site of some MNCs. By seeing these advertisements you have to apply. If the company selects you think they will send you a confirmation letter and before joining you have to print this out and then you get join in the company for internship.

2. Through your Institute :

For this you need to take a letter from your college placement cell stating that they will refer you for internship program in MNC's. You also take a reference letter from your HOD which will be beneficial. With these letters and your resume you can apply to many companies. You need to post your resume in a companies official web sites. If you know anyone working for the company to which you are applying for, then take their reference also. If your resume gets shortlisted then the company HR will call you for interview and further process. If you clear this then they will hire you as an intern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?