15th July 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?

Sir,
please let me know how to do summer internship project in TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Mahindra etc.
I am pursuing BBA(H) from L.N. Mithila University Darbhanga, Bihar and this is last year which is about to complete.
This is the urgent time to do my internship project and I am eager to do my internship project from a reputed organisation like these.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  2. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  3. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  4. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  5. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  6. Summer Internship for BBA students in MNC's?
  7. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  8. How to apply for summer internship in IT companies like TCS, WIPRO
  9. How to apply for summer internship in WIPRP, HCL, Infosys, IBM, TCS? I am a 3rd year student of IT
  10. How can I apply for summer internship at Mahindra & Mahindra?
  11. Where to get the application for companies like Wipro, Infosys, Mahindra?
  12. How to apply for internship after 3rd year B.Tech at Wipro, TCS, HCL and Infosys?
  13. What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS?
  14. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  15. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  16. Eligibility criteria of Wipro, Infosys and Accenture for Internship programme?
  17. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does Wipro, Infosys or TCS offer internship in July 2011 for B.Tech 4th year student?
15th March 2017, 10:43 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?

In order to apply for internship in companies like TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro, at first you have to get the application form. Now you have to get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college. Then you have to send the application form, the letter with a resume to the HOD of the company. If your resume gets selected then you will be called for interview to complete the selection process and therefore, after that you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?