9th August 2012, 10:26 PM
tekulamahesh

How to do a job after passing INter with 79.8%? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year in ECE branch

sir iam studying btec 2nd year ece branch. I passed my inter with 79.8% and ssc with 83.2% sir. I belonging to a middle clas family so that i want to do a job sir plz help me.

10th August 2012, 03:14 PM
EALPExpert

Default Re: How to do a job after passing INter with 79.8%? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year in ECE branch

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekulamahesh View Post
sir iam studying btec 2nd year ece branch. I passed my inter with 79.8% and ssc with 83.2% sir. I belonging to a middle clas family so that i want to do a job sir plz help me.
::: Jobs After B.Tech Second Year :::

Now you are completing the intermediate and studying the B.Tech second year in electronics and communication engineering and then now searching for jobs based on the intermediate.

You don't worry you can find the software jobs like BPO or KPO and part time jobs or etc. Many software companies are offering these jobs, but these are conducted the written test and HR interview and Technical Interview and some timed GD also conducted.

My suggestion is, you are studying B.Tech ECE and then you can tack a coaching for your career courses for getting good jobs after B.tech completion.

::: Jobs Required Requirements :::

1. Good written communications skills in english
2. Good oral communication.
3. You should be able to talk with good pronounciation and vocabulary.
4. Able to speak in confidence on any topic,
4. Good listening skills.

~~ Regards
EALPExpert
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?