4th August 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

How to do Librarian course through Allama Iqbal Open University? What is the procedure and fee structure?

i am a bechular student and i want to do a course of librarian through Allama Iqbal Open University what should i do for it?what is the process of it?what are the charges & when it is start? I want the details about it please answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies I can apply for job? I'm doing BS(Hons) in computer science from Allama iqbal open university
  2. Last 3 Years Paper of BA English(Tamil)?
  3. Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses?
  4. How to pursue MBA privately after securing 46% in B.A Economics? Where can I apply for 2 years degree course?
  5. Fee structure of CS course? Procedure to take admission in CS course(Open Category)?
  6. What is M.Com fee structure of Pune open university?
  7. Detailed fee structure to join MSc in chemistry from Bhoj Open university?
  8. How to do MS in BITS Pilani after completing B.Tech from Anna University? Procedure and fee structure?
  9. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  10. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  11. Admission procedure to do MSc Chemistry from Bhoj Open University Bhopal? Total fee structure of the course?
  12. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university?
  13. What's the fee structure for M.E in Anna university?
  14. List of Open Universities which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Detailed information, course duration and fee structure? -- [New]
  15. What is the fee structure of MBA course? Is it better to do MBA from Mumbai University(Open Learning)?
  16. Fee structure and admission procedure for admission in MCA in Jadavpur University ?
  17. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?