16th June 2012, 09:03 PM
Shiriti kumari

How to do LLB after completing B.Com with 60%?

I have just completed my b.com with 60% and now i want to do llb and i want to ask that which law is suitable for c.s and please tell me about the admission procedure and fees.

13th July 2012, 01:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do LLB after completing B.Com with 60%?

You can join for LLB after B.Com. Graduates in order to apply for the same should obtain 50% marks. You have to attend CLAT exam so as to get admission for LLB course. You will have to answer questions relating to reasoning, legal aptitude, language ability, GK etc. If you qualify this exam you can apply for LLB on the basis of CLAT exam score. The fees structure will differ as per the particular law college in which you are applying to.
28th August 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

when will be clat exam conducted every year?
29th August 2012, 01:32 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of law. The admission for LLB course is based no CLAT examination. If you score good percentage in Clat Examination. Then you will get admission in reputed colleges.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

The applicant should be complete graduation in any stream from recognized university

The applicant should be score min 55% of marks in graduation relaxation is applicable for sc/st candidates.

The admission for LLB course on the basis on merit list.

CLAT stands for common Law Admission Test. It can entry level examination for law course. If your aspiring to apply for this examination then you should be citizen of india.

You should qualified in 12th standard with 50% of marks any discipline from recognized university.

Your age should not more than 20 years and relaxation is applicable for sc/st and obc candidates.

SYLLABUS FOR CLAT EXAMINATION:

Elementary Mathematics

General English

General Knowledge

Current Affairs

Legal Aptitude

Logical Reasoning

all the best.
29th August 2012, 11:33 AM
manjira...

You can pursue LLB after completing B.Com if you graduation marks is more than 50%.

You need to take the entrance exam of LLB which is known as Common Law Admission Test(CLAT) which is conducted all India basis by the 14 National Law Colleges/Universities in India.

For applying in the CLAT exam you need to score at least 50% marks in Graduation level.

The fees structure is different in different colleges.

http://www.clat.ac.in
29th August 2012, 05:44 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

hello dear,
by taking the exam CLAT exam so as to get admission for LLB course
The fees structure will differ as per the particular law college in which you are applying

good luck
31st August 2012, 10:48 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

LLB Stands Bachelor of Law.

Eligibility Criteria:

*The applicant should be complete graduation in any stream from any recognized university

*The applicant should be score min 55% of marks in graduation.

*The relaxation for SC/ST candidates for applicable.

*The age should not be exceed than 20 years.

*The age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates

*The age relaxation for OBC Candidates

NOTE:

The admission for LLB course is based on CLAT examination.

Syllabus for this Exam:

*General English

*Elementary Mathematics

*Legal Aptitude

*Logical Reasoning

*General Knowledge

*Current Affairs

all the best....
22nd May 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

i want to do llb but after completing my bcom. and ryt now my age is 19th, so accordingly after completing bcom i will attain22 yrs of age so will i be eligible to do llb after completing bcom and attaining age of 22yrs
23rd May 2013, 10:01 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After B.Com., you can purse 3 years LL.B.(Bachelor of Law) degree course.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian national having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University with 40% marks within the age of 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.

Hence, with securing 60% marks in B.Com., you are eligible to apply for 3 years LL.B. course.

All most all good Institutes conduct admission to LL.B. course through entrance exam.
18th April 2014, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

can i do l.l.b after doing my B.com? if yes, wat should be the cut out and what is the procedure? is is better to join l.l.b after my 12th o after doing B.com? if i join l.l.b after my 12th is it gonna be difficult? as im a commerce student and dnt have any idea of law but intersted to join in..!
24th May 2014, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Is there any benefit of llb after b.com or not?? If yes then please tell me which type of benefit i shall gain?
18th January 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE, Now I'm interested to do my LLB. Can you people tell me how many years course I have to do. I'm planning for distance education as I'm a working professional in an IT company.

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?