13th January 2012, 10:59 PM
guddu soni

What are the career options available after pursuing B.Com?

i am persuing b.com final year..and very confused which career option i should select..and i want do a govt. job..

14th January 2012, 11:43 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options available after pursuing B.Com?

You should first decide on the job profile based on your strengths. Appearing for the bank tests like IBPS, State Bank group is a good option since you are looking for a Govt. job. You can also appear for the PSC test or the civil service exam. You can appear for these exams in the final year too. But you should have the results by the time the results are declared. You also have options like pursuing courses like MBA, M.Com, CA, CS etc.
28th June 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

What are the career options after Mcom?
29th August 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of Bcom final year. I had recently passed my CS executive exams and so in CS final level i.e. Professional level too. I want to ask which course can i pursue after completing my bcom which is favourable and a good combination with CS? Other than LLB , CA and MBA, is there any course which can be pursued?
1st August 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. I hav perused b.com with 50% aggregate. I don't wnt to do mba.. what higher studies can I do ? Plz suggest me something
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?