23rd May 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

How to do LLB after giving B.A exam?

Hi,my name is Deepika . i have given my BA e.xams,i want to do LLB do i need to give entrance exam.

2nd June 2012, 12:54 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do LLB after giving B.A exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,my name is Deepika . i have given my BA e.xams,i want to do LLB do i need to give entrance exam.
To get admission in LLB course, you have to cracked the CLAT Entrance examination. This examination is conducted by 14 National Law Schools/ Universities for admissions to their under-graduate and post graduate degree programmes.

To apply for this examination you have to complete your 12Th examination or its equivalent qualification from a recognised Board with not less than 50% marks in aggregate, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for this examination, but for this your age should not be more than 20 years.

But for this year CLAT Examination was already completed on 13/May/2012.

If you have missed the chance this year, then please apply for this examination next year.

If you want to take admission in LLB this year only, then please visit the Top colleges website, who offers LLB Course. Check the eligibility Criteria and admission procedure details. The last date of apply for Delhi university was also over. So please check another colleges website because admission procedure was already started for this year academic sessions. You will get complete Information from the official website of LLB Colleges.
26th August 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB after giving B.A exam?

HOW many percentage is requried for LLB admission after B.A ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?