23rd May 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

How to do LLB after giving B.A exam? Do I need to give any entrance exam?

Hi,my name is Deepika . i have given my BA e.xams,i want to do LLB do i need to give entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do LLB after giving B.A exam? Do I need to give any entrance exam?
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study LLB? Detailed information about LLB course? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to give LLB entrance exam? When is the exam going to be held?
  4. Is it compulsory to give the entrance exam for LLB?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available to study LLB after completing B.Com? Course duration of LLB?
  6. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Last date of submission of forms of LLB entrance exam?
  8. Can I take admission in LLB in DU? I am preparing for MAT
  9. LLB form best colleges in Mumbai without entrance exams after B.Com in 2010 with 54% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  11. How can I give JMFC entrance? I have scored 53% in LLB exam
  12. Am I eligible to study LLB if completed BMS? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  13. Entrance exam to study LLB in Abroad for 11th Science student?
  14. Entrance exam to study LLB in Abroad for 11th Science student?
  15. What should I choose between B.A LLB and BBA LLB?
  16. Where can I get the best counseling about LLB? From where can I get the alerts of the various entrance exams of LLB?
  17. Is it possible to do Ph.D course without giving any entrance exam?
  18. Which are the best engineering exams that I can write after completing diploma in Metallurgy?
27th May 2012, 01:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do LLB after giving B.A exam? Do I need to give any entrance exam?

You can do LLB after graduation. After B.A, a 3 year graduation course in LLB is recommended. 50% marks in qualifying examination is required for the same. Reserved category candidates enjoy relaxation in marks. You will have to attend CLAT exam conducted on an All India Basis. You need to obtain a good score in CLAT which will make you eligible to join for LLB course.
20th June 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB after giving B.A exam? Do I need to give any entrance exam?

i am in SYBA i am planning to do llb is there is way to do llb please tell me and what is the way
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?