10th January 2012, 12:51 AM
splash

Admission in LLB in Law from any university after securing 47% in B.A LLB?

Can I get admission for LLM in Law from any University having secured 47% in BA.LLB?
urgent.

23rd January 2012, 07:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in LLB in Law from any university after securing 47% in B.A LLB?

To get admission in LLM course, you have to clear the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). The test includes short answer type questions, objective type questions, and essays. For appearing in the test, you must have completed LLB or B.A LLB from a recognized university. You must have passed the qualifying exam with at least 55% marks. So you cannot apply for this exam.
31st December 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in LLB in Law from any university after securing 47% in B.A LLB?

I have completed my graduation with 55% in economics,do i get admission in LLB ?
11th January 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I have a provisonal degre certificate of BA LLB (Five years course after completing Three years) from Nagpur university in the year of 2001.NOW i WANT TO JOIN FOR llb three year course any where from India is it possible?
24th March 2013, 08:22 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

I am afraid that your marks are not enough to apply for the LLM course. LLM is the post graduation course in law that can be pursued by any candidate with valid LLB degree.

But the issue here is your percentage in LLB course which is not sufficient. Even after the relaxation offered to SC and ST candidate you are not eligible for the entrance exam.

Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is the entrance exam to apply for the BA LLB or LLM course. It is a annual entrance exam.

Eligibility

1. The applicant should have a valid LLB degree.

2. Not less than 55 percent marks in LLB.

3. SC/ST need 50 percent or more marks.

4. Even candidates who are awaiting results of LLB course can also apply.

Universities

NLSIU Bangalore

NALSAR Hyderabad

NLIU Bhopal

WBNUJS Kolkata

NLU Jodhpur

HNLU Raipur

GNLU Gandhinagar

RMLNLU Lucknow

RGNUL Patiala

CNLU Patna

NUALS Kochi

NLUO Orissa

NUSRL Ranchi

NLUJA Assam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?