20th December 2011, 03:14 PM

How to join Air Force after completing B.A and MBA?

i am student of M.B.A.
i have completed my B.A .
now i would like to join air force.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Air Force after finishing MBA?
  2. How to join Air Force after completing B.A and MBA?
  3. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  4. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  5. Can I join Air Force after passing MBA?
  6. How can I join Air Force after completing 12th in Arts stream with mathematics?
  7. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  9. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  10. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  11. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis? -- [New]
  12. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  13. How may i join Indian Air Force after my MBA course and graduation in commerce?
  14. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  15. Can I join Indian Air Force after completing my B.Com?
  16. How can I become an Air Force officer after completing 12th
  17. Criteria to join Air Force after completing my degree in computers?
  18. What should I study in B.Tech to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM?
26th December 2011, 06:55 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How to join Air Force after completing B.A and MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i am student of M.B.A.
i have completed my B.A .
now i would like to join air force.
There are two entry schemes through which you can apply for the Indian Air force as an officer. These entry schemes are Air force common admission test and Combined defence service examination. The eligibility criteria required for this examination is given below:

AFCAT
The AFCAT examination is conducted by the Indian Air force twice in a year. To apply for this examination a candidate should be graduate in any discipline from the recognized university. This exam is conducted for the selection of candidate in various branches of Indian Air force such as FLYING BRANCH, GROUND DUTY BRANCH and TECHNICAL BRANCH.

Candidates who appeared in the final year are also eligible to apply for this examination. For the Technical branch only the engineering candidates are eligible.

Age Limit
FLYING BRANCH
19-23 years

GROUND DUTY BRANCH
20-23 years

TECHNICAL BRANCH
18-28 years

For more information on AFCAT examination you can also visit at the below web site:
www.careerairforce.nic.in

CDS examination
Combined defence service examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. To apply for this examination a candidate should be graduate in any discipline from the recognized university. Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply for this examination.
Candidate applying for the Indian Air force and Navy should have physics and maths at 10+2.

Age Limit
Indian Military Academy 19-23 Years
Air Force Academy 19-23 Years
Naval Academy 19-22 Years
Officers’ Training Academy 19-25 Years

For more information on CDS examination you can also visit at the below web site
www.upsc.gov.in
26th December 2011, 07:28 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join Air Force after completing B.A and MBA?

To join in Indian Air Force there various kinds of ways for a graduate. They are

Combined Defence Services Examination (CDSE):
This is an exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission commonly known as UPSC. To be eligible to appear in this exam you must be a unmarried indian male with age above 19years and below 23years. You must also be graduate in any discipline from a recognized university (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level).

National Cadet Corps Special Entry (Through CO NCC Unit / DG NCC):
You can apply to the Flying branch of the Indian Air Force through this entry. Men can join the Air Force through this mode of entry and will be given a Permanent Commission. To join through this entry the requirements are same as in CDSE. You also require NCC Air Wing Senior Division 'C' certificate.
27th December 2011, 01:05 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You want to join in Air force after completion of your MBA course.

Then you have to apply for AFCAT exam, which is conducted by Indian Air force itself..

Eligibility for AFCAT exam:-

For ground duty branch:-

1.Candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade.

2.Candidates age should be in between 20-27 years.

3.Candidate must be a citizen of India.

As you have done graduation in Arts field then you are only eligible for ground duty branch..

So, go for it..
All the best.
27th December 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

is an arts student after 12th class eligible for NDA exams?
31st December 2011, 02:30 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is an arts student after 12th class eligible for NDA exams?
HI,
Yes 12th class student is eligible for N.D.A exam.
N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with recognized university or board
> Age limit:-16.5-19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit

IMPORTANT DATES N.D.A. & N.A.FOR EXAM.(I), 2012

Date of Notification:-31.12.2011
Last date of receipt of form:-30.01.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam:-15.04.2012(SUNDAY)

ALL THE BEST!
9th February 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR I HAVE PASSED 10 2 (PCMB) WITH 73.8% AND PCB WITH 64.3% AND AT PRESENT DOING B.Sc.BIOTECH FROM BANASTHALI
UNIVERSITY CAN I JOIN IAF AFTER GRADUATION?
10th March 2012, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am join air force aftar completion mba in finance department how sir? Sir my name is Rahul suresh chavade i blong to kolhapur sir plz information e-mail sir [email protected]
26th August 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

sir, completing my second year 45% i know well english so how can i to join iaf..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?