1st March 2013, 05:14 AM
Unregistered

How to do LLB from Delhi University? I am pursuing B.A LLB from 6th semester

Hello..! I am persuing ballb 6th semester from lloyd law college. I have a interest to do my llb from delhi university. Will you please tell me the information regarding enterance test and persentage creteria and all the necessary information regarding the above. I will be very thankfull to you.

4th April 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB from Delhi University? I am pursuing B.A LLB from 6th semester

when entrance exam held in delhi university llb course?
4th April 2013, 09:07 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do LLB from Delhi University? I am pursuing B.A LLB from 6th semester

Why do you want to do same course twice? LLB is same as the BA LLB course therefore it makes no sense in doing the course once again even from a reputed university like Delhi University.

It would be better if you pursue LLM which is the post graduation course in this regard instead of LLB. There is frankly no difference between BA LLB and the LLB course.

BA LLB is a integrated law course which includes a bachelor course and LLB. It is 5 years long and can be pursued after 12th standard. The LLB is pursued after graduation therefore it only has course of the LLB.

There is no point doing the same course twice. LLM would be much better option and this course is offered from the Delhi University.

The Department of Law at Delhi University conducts written test for the LLM. It is conducted once in a year.

Eligibility

1. You should have completed LLB or BA LLB course.

2. Minimum of 50 percent marks should have been scored.

3. SC/ST candidates get 5 percent relaxation.

4. PWD candidates are also given 5 percent relaxation.

5. There is no relaxation for OBC.
3rd October 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about process for law after 12th clss
5th July 2017, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum age limit for LL.B. entrance exam in DU after graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?