28th June 2013, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

How to do M.Com in Accounts?

sir I want to do my m.com in accounts so was thinking of sobhit college from meerut just wanted to know whether it is ugc approved or not , so that in future I don't face any problem please help me

2nd September 2014, 09:48 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do M.Com in Accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir I want to do my m.com in accounts so was thinking of sobhit college from meerut just wanted to know whether it is ugc approved or not , so that in future I don't face any problem please help me
Yes of college shobhit college is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC). In order to get admission to M. Com course, you have to satisfy the eligibility criteria,

Master of Commerce ( M. Com ). The duration of the course has been for two years, which is divided into four semesters.

► Applicants who want to get admission they must have passed graduation courses from a recognized board.

► The applicant should score minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination to seek admission to the M. Com course.

► First preference will be given to the candidate who have completed graduation in commerce stream.

► The admission to the M. COm course is offered on the basis of the entrance examination score.

Best M.com Colleges in India :-

# Hindu College
# Indian Institute of Management and Commerce
# HL College of Commerce
# Jesus & Mary College
# RA Poddar College
# Mount Carmel College
# HA College of Commerce
# Sydenham College
# Madras Christian College
# Presidency College
# Narsee Monjee College
# BM College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?