5th September 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Phil or Ph.D from distance education after passing MSc in EVS from Vidyasagar University

i have passed msc in evs from vidyasagar university distance education with 66%. i want to do mpil or phd from distance education somewhere near kolkata. iwant to know the names of such universities and contact no.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  2. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  3. How to do Ph.D while pursuing MSc IT from Kannurul University in distance mode
  4. Can I pursue Ph.D in computer science after MCA or MSc IT?
  5. Is it possible to do PhD in Pharmacy through distance education? Name of university offering this course?
  6. What is the scope of MSc in nutrition by distance education?
  7. Am I eligible to do Part Time PhD from Bharathiar University if completed M.Phil from Distance Education? -- [New]
  8. Can I pursue M.Phil in chemistry from any institute through distance course? I have completed MSc in Chemistry
  9. Names of colleges that offers distance education M.Phil and PhD in English?
  10. How to do M.Phil from distance education scheme after doing MSc Physics from Punjabi University in Patiala?
  11. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  13. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  14. How to join M.Phil/Ph.D course? Is Dravidian University, distance education, kuppam, Chittor district recognized under UGC
  15. After M.Sc can I apply for PhD in any other University or Mumbai University?
  16. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  17. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  18. How to do direct Ph.D in distance education?
11th September 2013, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Phil or Ph.D from distance education after passing MSc in EVS from Vidyasagar University

from where can i do phd after msc in envir
onmental science via distance education?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?