1st August 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Phil through correspondence? I have done M.A in English

i have done M.A in english how can i do M.phil through correspondense
as i am teaching in school and want to continue my literature studies ,i have plans for P.hd but does not want to leave my teaching .

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  2. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  3. Is it possible to do M.Phil in Ayurveda through correspondence?
  4. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  5. Is there any possibility for me to pursue M.Phil course in Correspondence being a candidate having done MA in History and M.Ed?
  6. Is MA correspondence available in GNDU? Date of same of admission forms of M.A(English)?
  7. How to do M.Phil from university through correspondence after qualifying M.A B.ed with SSD/Punjabi? Which university is offering M.Phil in correspondence?
  8. Am I eligible to attend NET exam in English after scoring 53% marks in M.A English? I have scored 55% in M.Phil English
  9. Universities which are offering M.Phil in English through distance? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Where a PhD holder can get admission in M.Phil? -- [New]
  11. How to do M.Phil in mats for correspondence?
  12. Where could I do M.Phil in English?
  13. Distance/Correspondence M.Phil in Computer Science?
  14. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  15. Correspondence M.Phil has no value? Which university in Kerala provides M.Phil Commerce?
  16. Which coaching center is the best to study for M.Phil in English? I have completed M.E in English
  17. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A by correspondence? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?
  18. Can I do M.Phil after doing M.A English from Kurukshetra University with 50% marks
17th October 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Phil through correspondence? I have done M.A in English

is it worth to do M.Phil through distance learning, i have completed my M.B.A (HR), what are the courses offered in chennai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?