18th August 2012, 11:06 PM
Janani Baskar

How to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Instrumentation after doing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering

Hi!! i'm doing B.tech Electronics and Instrumentation engg. I wish i do M.tech in aeronautical instrumentation. do i need to prepare mechanical papers for gate or separate syllabus? what should be my gate rank in open category? Is aeronautical engg completely different from aeronautical instrumentation?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in aeronautical instrumentation after completion of B.Tech degree? -- [New]
  3. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  4. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  6. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
  7. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  8. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do M.Tech in Network and Internet Engineering after completing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation
  10. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  11. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for JTO? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  13. Is IT a better course? Which is a better course between Aeronautical Engineering and Instrumentation Engineering?
  14. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  15. Is it possible to join Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation?
  16. What package will be offered after EIE? Future stream in EIE after Post Graduation?
  17. List of top 20 universities which offer MS in Instrumentation Field?
  18. Best books to be referred for PSU? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation student
18th September 2012, 07:40 PM
mohit brh

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Instrumentation after doing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering

you can do m.tech after qualifying GATE exam in aeronautical stream than you will get admission in this stream to do m.tech. if you will score good percentile than you will get IIT and NIT but if you will score just qualify than you may get any lower nit or other private college.
you are eligible to appear in GATE exam from aeronautical stream and you will get admission in this stream.
stream AE in GATE PAPER.
25th November 2012, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Instrumentation after doing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering

I'm presently doing my 3rd year of Bachelors Degree in Electronics and Instrumentation.I'm vey intrested to pursue Masters in Aerospace Engineering.I'm confused after seeing the websites of IIT regarding this. I need your guidance as to which GATE paper should I appear for?? AE OR IN Awaiting a positive response.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?