8th May 2011, 10:21 PM
Tajuddin.S

Is IT a better course? Which is a better course between Aeronautical Engineering and Instrumentation Engineering?

helo , sir / madam

as i have completed my 2nd year pu education and i wish to do aeronautical engineering. but some people are suggesting me that its better to do Instrumentation engineering ( IT ) , SO please guide me which is good and better course and also tell me that in these 2 courses which have large payscale ( salary ) . so please tell me as soon as you can. please.

thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Instrumentation after doing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering
  2. Fee structure of B.E courses? List of courses offered in B.E?
  3. Which is the best course in B.Tech after completing intermediate MPC?
  4. What are the courses available in B.Tech?
  5. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
  6. Is it possible to join Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation?
  7. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  8. List of the best B.Tech courses?
  9. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  12. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  13. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  15. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  16. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  17. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  18. Which post graduation course is best to study in Aeronautics field?
23rd July 2011, 12:58 PM
abhi789
Banned

Default Re: Is IT a better course? Which is a better course between Aeronautical Engineering and Instrumentation Engineering?

aeronautical engineering will be better in india and as well as in foreign and it will bring good salary.
good luck.
11th October 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is IT a better course? Which is a better course between Aeronautical Engineering and Instrumentation Engineering?

what percentage should i acquire to get admission in aeronautics ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?