14th December 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech EC part time after completing B.Tech with 1.5 years of experience in teaching

I complted my btech i have 1.5 year experience in teaching
i want to do mtech ( ec) part time can you suggest me university

Related Questions:
  1. Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible to teach B.Tech, M.Tech students?
  3. How to study B.Arch part time after completing diploma Architecture with 4 years experience
  4. Qualification required for the B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  6. What should an ECE graduate choose between M.Tech or job after completion of B.Tech degree?
  7. List of courses I can apply as a part time after completing B.E(Electrical engineering)? Am currently working in SS and have experience of 2 years
  8. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  9. Which are the colleges in Delhi and Haryana where I can do part time M.Tech in Computer Science?
  10. Can I apply for B.Ed course in Mumbai University if my percentage is 43%?
  11. Minimum percentage required in graduation for B.Ed? -- [New]
  12. How to do Part time MBA? I have 3 years experience in IT
  13. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completing BSc with 5 years teaching experience?
  14. Correspondence course in B.Ed from Mumbai which do not require teaching experience?
  15. Am I eligible for GATE entrance exam after doing correspondence in BS engineering and technology from BITS Pilani
  16. List of colleges offering correspondence course for B.Ed in Mumbai without requiring any teaching experience?
  17. How to join teaching field after completing M.Tech? I have 2 years of experience in MNC
  18. What should I do to become a Government Teacher having completed my B.Tech?
14th August 2016, 09:38 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech EC part time after completing B.Tech with 1.5 years of experience in teaching

Master of technology done in part time or distance mode is not valid for any government job or higher studies option and is also not approved by All India Council for Technical Education and UGC. So, it is advisable that you must not take admission in any university which claims that it provides part time or distance Master of Technology.

If you are interested in pursuing Master of Technology then you must apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering conducted by IITs for admission of candidates into M.Tech. GATE is conducted every year and is of 100 marks and if you manage to secure 60 marks also in this exam, you will get admission in IIT or NIT for pursuing M.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?