7th March 2012, 09:08 PM
rahul_bhoir

Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?

Hi friends,
even I have a doubt, I have done a B.E in mechanical and currently working in a decently good company in a 'plant and piping engineering department'.
I am not sure whether to leave job after 2years experience and do Mtech or continue with the job and do part time Mtech.
also suggest me is Mtech better or Mba?
Need your advice urgently Seniors friends.

29th June 2012, 10:14 AM
janvi roy

Default Re: Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?

Dear friend,
I think that you must do m.tech as part time because in todays world there are lesser and lesser chances of getting good jobs.. As you are already employed so dont loose the job. Good luck.
29th June 2012, 12:19 PM
priyainheaven

Default Re: Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?

i think you should do M.tech in part time..... if you leave your job i think in these getting job is very difficult so i suggest you to do your M.Tech in part time
29th June 2012, 01:32 PM
Geethu.S

No need to leave the job since you are working in the same field as your subject. It is better to do part time Mtech.
Since you are working in the engineering field, Mtech is the better option for you than Mba.
29th June 2012, 04:31 PM
tikkisettimadhavi74

hello friend...,

At present you are working in a reputed company with a pretty good job.
If you are really satisfied with the job i.e.with salary,environment etc. that you are doing,its better to continue with the job that you are doing now.

But continuing the job along with doing M.Tech is not a good option.
Later it will be difficult for you to compete in both the fields and it will become a tedious task.

If you are interested in specialization regarding a particular subject,then you can go with doing M.Tech or else you can opt with MBA
But either of these courses are good if you complete them only in the universities or NITS OR IIT'S.

Just think and decide..
all the success..
25th October 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do m.tech without attending classes from VTU
10th May 2013, 12:17 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

Since you are already employed, part time would not be great idea as it requires great determination and dedication. You wont be able to concentrate on two different things.
Also part time would not help you much.
If you are determined to go for M.Tech then do it from top IITs to get maximum out of it.
M.Tech generally dont require work ex. Appearing for GATE after two year of B.Tech is often painful as we hardly remember anything.

However, if you are interested in Managerial kind of work, you can go for MBA. Your two year work ex would benefit you in your admission and also in your course.

All the best
20th May 2013, 04:57 PM
sashi4someorall

Smile Re: Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?

Yes , This is a great opportunity for you. You must prepare for GATE 2014 exam. It will help you to grow in your life.

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination conducted jointly by the IISc & IITs.

The GATE Academy Founded by Alumni of Indian Institute of Science and Indian Institute of Technology, we offer comprehensive & rigorous Training for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – GATE Exam and various Government and Public Sector Unit Jobs. We have eclectic,learned and committed team of professionals (GATE Top Ranker's) to inspire and Train students towards excellence.

It is really very good about The Gate Academy that it is having different types of correspondence program. The Gate Academy is having different types correspondence exams like Correspondence Program Regular/Advance/ Premium, E-Lecture, Mock Test Series.The students can go through it as per his/her requirements.Correspondence Learning Program consist of complete GATE syllabus in the form of booklets with theory, solved examples, model tests, formula and questions in various levels of difficulty in all the topics of the syllabus. The material is designed in such that way that it’s proven to be ideal material in-terms of an accurate and efficient preparation for GATE.
21st May 2013, 01:23 AM
jatoth balu
Member+

hello friend...,

If you are really satisfied with the job i.e.with salary,environment etc. that you are doing,its better to continue with the job that you are doing now.

But continuing the job along with doing M.Tech is not a good option.
Later it will be difficult for you to compete in both the fields and it will become a tedious task.

If you are interested in specialization regarding a particular subject,then you can go with doing M.Tech or else you can opt with MBA
But either of these courses are good if you complete them only in the universities or NITS OR IIT'S.

Just think and decide..
all the success..
16th October 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

19th October 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Is mtech in environmental management is a good option after studying Btech in Information Technology?
26th December 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

If you are having less work and job satisfaction then continue the job otherwise quit the job and do m tech.......
21st August 2022, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

actually i done chemical engineering..from last 2 years i working in a pharma company as a junior engineer. but now i am very much intrested to study m.tech and p.hd but i dont have any income for next two years by doing M.tech. please give any sujjestion by doing m.tech with low cost.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?