25th May 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of the entrance test for Food Tech? What should I do, M.Tech in Biotech or FoodTech?

i am doing b.tech in biotech but i want to do m.tech in food tech..... and the problem is that when i got syallbus of entrance test for food tech, it is not known to me.... but syallbus for biotech is mostly known to me....... so please tell me what can i do?????? m.tech in biotech or in food tech?????????? please rply me through mail..... [email protected]

19th August 2011, 03:47 PM
keerti kaushik

Default Re: Syllabus of the entrance test for Food Tech? What should I do, M.Tech in Biotech or FoodTech?

you should go for M.Tech in Biotech because Biotech is a wider application of science, in Biotech you will read about FoodTech also, but FoodTech is a confined field. Biotech covers FoodTech, Immunology, Biochemisty, RDT, Microbiology and many more applications.
20th April 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of the entrance test for Food Tech? What should I do, M.Tech in Biotech or FoodTech?

what is the syllabus of Msc food tech for preparation entrance exam in au
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?