13th April 2012, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Tech through distance after completing MBA? List of universities offering M.Tech?

. sir i completed mba can i do mtech through distance plz give the list of univercities offering mtech.

10th June 2012, 09:45 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech through distance after completing MBA? List of universities offering M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
. sir i completed mba can i do mtech through distance plz give the list of univercities offering mtech.
Candidate seeking to pursue M.Tech program through distance mode, must have completed the B.Tech or B.E. or equivalent in the relevant field from a recognized Institution. Following are the list of Universities offering M.Tech in various discipline through distance mode:

Karnataka State Open University

Indira Gandhi National Open University

CMJ University

For detail information refer to the official website of these Universities.
2nd August 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech through distance after completing MBA? List of universities offering M.Tech?

Can i do m.tech after mba?
28th September 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

i am pradip can i do mtech after doing mba finance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?